IN PERSON EVENT: Elin Hilderbrand
We're so excited to have Elin returning to Towne! As this is our FIRST in person event since January 2020, we have implemented new guidelines for keeping everyone safe. Elin will be signing books and will NOT be talking to a group of attendees. In purchasing a book from us for this event, you agree to the following guidelines:
In order to attend, you will need to purchase the book through us, though our website. Add the book below to your cart and checkout! If you cannot place an online order, you can come into the store or call us and we will place the order on our website for you.
- If you normally receive a discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order in order to get the coupon code.
- All orders must be pre-paid, if you choose pay at store your order will be CANCELLED.
- If you are coming with a group, you will need to order your books INDIVIDUALLY.
- If you cannot attend in person, Elin will be signing and personalizing books here at the store and they will available for picked up or shipped to you shortly after the event. If you would like your book personalized, please be sure to include your request in the ORDER NOTES/COMMENTS.
- Once your payment is processed you will receive a link to sign up for a time slot to come see Elin. This is to minimize the number of people in the store at any one time and will also ensure that your wait time to see Elin is not excessive.
- If you are coming a group of more than 3 people, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can accommodate your group request for scheduling.
- Occassionally the line may be directed out the door to wait outside, please be prepared to wait in all weather conditions.
- Masks are required AT ALL TIMES while in the store, in line, and outside the store while waiting in line. If you cannot wear a mask, please pre-order your book for curbside pickup or shipping after the event. Mask wearing isn't just a Towne requirement, but of the publisher as well in order to make this event safe for all. Even if you are vaccinated, have a negative test, etc. masks are still required.
- Pictures may be taken OF Elin while she is signing your books but pictures MAY NOT be taken WITH Elin during the event.
- Books will be available at the event, not prior to, and you will receive your book AFTER Elin has signed and personalized it. This is to limit the number of people who will be handling the books as well as ensuring that the signing line runs smoothly and there is no need for people to set personal items aside at anytime to hold their books/take pictures of Elin/etc.
- If you do not pre-order your book before the event and simply arrive during the event time, we will do our best to accommodate you when you arrive, but you may be asked to wait longer than you would otherwise or to come back closer to the end of the event as priority will be given to those who pre-ordered and pre-scheduled their spot in the signing line.
- If you have any questions or require any accommodations, please EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything in our power to answer your inquiry or fulfill your request!
In this #1 bestselling page-turner from "the queen of beach reads" (New York Magazine), a Nantucket novelist has one final summer to protect her secrets while her loved ones on earth learn to live without their golden girl.
On a perfect June day, Vivian Howe, author of thirteen beach novels and mother of three nearly grown children, is killed in a hit-and-run