Lin Manuel Miranda Virtual Event
Ticket sales have ended.
Before Hamilton became a global phenomenon, before Lin-Manuel Miranda became a household name, a little show called In the Heights shook up Broadway with its hip-hop and salsa soundtrack and big, bilingual heart. In the new book In the Heights: Finding Home, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Quiara Alegría Hudes, and Jeremy McCarter tell the story of the show’s humble beginnings, from rehearsals in a bookstore basement to the Broadway smash (and soon-to-be feature film!) that created an unbreakable community and a new kind of family for everyone involved.
Join Miranda, Hudes, and McCarter for a very special In the Heights Virtual Book Launch on Tuesday, June 15 from 8:00 to 9:00pm ET on Zoom. Sure to be an unforgettable conversation on creativity, community, and finding home, this is your chance to hear directly from the creative team behind the timeless story of how one neighborhood—Washington Heights—can speak to the world.
Your ticket includes admission to this exclusive event, a hardcover copy of In the Heights: Finding Home with a 20% discount ($40 list price) and shipping and tax will be calculated a checkout.
- This is a ticketed event.
- You must purchase a copy of his new book, In the Heights, by Tuesday, June 15th at 12pm ET in order to attend.
- You must pre-pay via our website to receive the link to participate, if you choose pay at store your order will be cancelled and you will not receive the Zoom link to participate.
- Attendees will receive the Zoom link at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- We recommend ordering ASAP in order to get your copy of the book shipped on pub day, Tuesday, June 15th!
Per the publisher, books may only be shipped within the United States, to Puerto Rico and to Canada. If you place an order for international shipping, we will, unforunately, have to cancel it and will be unable to provide access to the event.
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • The eagerly awaited follow-up to the #1 New York Times bestseller Hamilton: The Revolution, Lin-Manuel Miranda’s new book gives readers an extraordinary inside look at In the Heights, his breakout Broadway debut, written with Quiara Alegría Hudes, now a Hollywood blockbuster.