We’re so excited to announce that starting on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, we will be offering CURBSIDE PICKUP, direct to home delivery, and will begin shipping books directly from the store to your homes! Drew and Sarah will be in the store during the week starting the slow process of getting the store ready for an eventual reopening and want to offer these additional methods of getting books to you as soon as possible!
- All orders will still need to be done our website. We want to do this for a couple of reasons, but most importantly because it will allow us to send you an email letting you know when your order is complete and ready to be picked up/out for delivery/shipped from the store.
- When you place an order on our website, we’ll be expanding the payment options: you’ll be able to either call us on the phone to pre-pay, or pay online. If you have a gift card, reward coupon, or if you normally get a discount, we’ll be able to do those when you choose the "pay by phone" option on the website. Once you put through your order on the website, we’ll give you a call when we receive it to handle ringing it up. We won’t be taking payment when you pick up a book to limit contact as much as possible, so we’ll need to get ahold of you before we can fully process your order.
- Media mail shipping through USPS will still be FREE, but you’ll have the opportunity to choose “curbside pickup” (which will also be FREE), as well as “direct delivery” where we’ll personally deliver the book to your home (for a small fee).
- Curbside pickup will be available Monday-Friday from 3 to 5pm for the immediate future. Orders for books that we have on hand that are placed before noon will be available for same day curbside pickup and direct delivery will be within 48 hours of your order being placed. You’ll receive an email stating that your order is complete either once we have it ready for curbside pickup or when we set out to deliver it.
- If you choose to have your book shipped to you, you’ll now receive an email when we have shipped it out from the store. This change will allow us to once again order books directly from the publishers and offer a greater variety of titles as we’ll no longer be limited to just what the warehouse has in stock.
We’ll be updating out website FAQ with more details, and signs will be up in the window of the store letting know what to do once you get here for curbside pickup. Orders placed before Wednesday, May 20th will be shipping from our warehouse. If you’ve placed an order and have a question or issue with the order, please check out our FAQ or reach out to Sarah via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re working our way through the customer service email and kindly ask you to please continue to contact Sarah with any questions or concerns.
-Sarah & Drew