Critical Thinking Unleashed: How To Improve And Refine Your Thinking Process To Think More Effectively (Paperback)
Are you interested in gaining a thorough understanding of critical thinking?
Do you want to practice logical exercises to better your decision- making skills?
Are you ready to join a diverse community of people who strive to better themselves and the world around them?
If you find yourself curious about critical thinking, this book is written specifically for you.
This handbook is for the person who wants to refine their thinking process and hold ownership of his or her beliefs.A complex thinking process simplified into a practical guide - supplying the tools for you to face any situation head-on.
Critical thinking involves a slow thought-out experience of deciding whether you agree or disagree. This way of thinking provides you with the autonomy you need to navigate your daily life.
Instead of feeling trapped in that "grey-area" of decision- making, you'll learn how to solve problems with accuracy and efficiency.
The Foundation for Critical Thinking, a non-profit dedicated to promoting education for critical thinking, wrote a 2019 article titled, Our Conception of Critical Thinking.
They state, "Critical thinking is that mode of thinking -- about any subject, content, or problem -- in which the thinker improves the quality of his or her thinking by skillfully analyzing, assessing, and reconstructing it.
The result? Someone who gathers and assesses relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively comes to well-reasoned solutions.
A well-cultivated critical thinker is an individual who raises vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely and arriving at sound conclusions."
This guidebook includes:
- An in-depth look at what critical thinking is and how it helps reshape human thoughts of prejudice, over- generalization, common fallacies, self-deception, rigidity and narrowness.
- The 6 phases of critical thinking which demonstrate the stage you're currently in and where you can evolve to become an Accomplished Thinker.
- The root societal causes for lack of critical thinking skills and the 5 benefits of learning how to think critically in your everyday life.
- The 4-Step Creativity Cycle which explains the connectivity and complementary-relationship between critical and creative thinking.
- A break-down of how to analyze a premise to compose a truthful argument and arrive at a conclusion to your decisions (confidently and quickly).
- Critical versus over-thinking and the 3 proven strategies that create a calm and rational mindset which can lead to immense innovation and deep conversation.
- How to shift your state of mind to being critical in a 5-step process with ACTIONABLE examples that will accelerate your growth.
- How to stop your children from learning closed-mindedness, bias, and inherited opinions (which can lead to issues like racism and intolerance).
... and much, much more
There's no need to second-guess your decisions anymore.
Critical thinking provides ownership in our beliefs which give us true freedom of thought.
Lead a life full of clear communication and justify your arguments with ease.
Click "Add to Cart" now to begin practicing your critical thinking and become the best thinker you can be.