Change Maker: How My Brother's Death Woke Up My Life (Paperback)
When She Discovered That She Could Communicate with Her Dead Brother, a World She Never Imagined Opened Up...
BOOK OF THE YEAR FINALIST, Foreword Reviews: Body, Mind & Spirit
Rebecca Austill-Clausen had no psychic or spiritual experience when she discovered her ability to communicate with her deceased brother. Doubting her sanity, and fearing she would lose the respect and support of her colleagues and her family, she struggled to mesh her spiritual awakening with the practical everyday world. But she knew she had to find a way...
Change Maker was written for:
- Anyone who has lost a loved one
- New age explorers of multiple realities of existence
- Those who want to believe we live for eternity
- Practitioners of energy healing modalities such as Reiki and meditation
- Those interested in true after-death communication experiences
Some of the many topics that Change Maker explores include grief and loss, after-death communication, shamanism, crystal energy, automatic writing, spirit guide communication, past lives, self-doubt--even adventures with the fairy realm. It offers tools to help readers successfully communicate with the spirit world in ways that are safe and effective.
In this book you will discover:
- How someone with no psychic or spiritual experience discovered she could communicate with her deceased brother
- Suggestions and advice to illuminate the readers' own spiritual journey
- Multiple validations that demonstrate the after-life is real and accessible to all
- Hundreds of related self-discovery books, organizations, and resources organized by chapter that help broaden the reader's awareness of life
Each chapter of Change Maker includes an original black-and-white illustration by Micki McAllister, and ends with an "Illumination"--guidance, suggestions, encouragement, and inspiration for readers who wish to pursue their own spiritual journey.
Order your copy today and enjoy the best of memoir, self-help, new-age philosophy, and inspiration.