Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks #8) (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Hundred Oaks series.
- #1: Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #3: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks #7) (Paperback): $10.99
All of Maggie's focus and free time is spent swimming. She's not only striving to earn scholarships - she's training to qualify for the Olympics. It helps that her best friend, Levi, is also on the team and that he cheers her on, but he's already earned his Olympic tryout, so sometimes his presence creates more pressure. If that wasn't stressful enough, life becomes even more complicated once Maggie goes on a college visit. There, she realizes how much of the typical high-school experience she's missed out on by being in the pool. Not one to shy away from a challenge, Maggie decides to try to squeeze the most out of her senior year while still training. First up? Making out with a guy. Maggie figures that Levi could be the perfect candidate - after all, they already spend a lot of time together. But as Maggie starts to discover her own feelings for Levi, she must decide how much she's willing to sacrifice in the water to win at love.