Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Hundred Oaks series.
- #1: Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #4: Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks #7) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks #8) (Paperback): $10.99
A must read...I couldn't put it down. --Simone Elkeles on Catching Jordan
From the bestselling author of Catching Jordan comes a new teen romance sure to appeal to fans of Sarah Dessen.
SOME RULES WERE MEANT TO BE BROKEN.
Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school--although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different...
This summer she's a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He's the first guy she ever kissed, and he's gone from geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt...with her.
Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn't that easy...
Praise for Miranda Keaneally:
Fresh, fearless, and totally romantic.--Sarah Ockler, bestselling author of the Twenty Boy Summer
Catching Jordan is the romantic comedy I've been waiting for. I loved it --Jennifer Echols, author of Such a Rush
An incredibly well-written, beautiful story that balances romance, drama, and comedy perfectly.--Bookish, on Stealing Parker