Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #4: Mr. Putter & Tabby Pick The Pears American Reading Company Edition (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mr. Putter & Tabby Toot the Horn (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #9: Mr. Putter & Tabby Paint the Porch (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #22: Mr. Putter & Tabby Drop the Ball (Paperback): $5.99
- #23: Mr. Putter & Tabby Turn the Page (Hardcover): $14.99
- #24: Mr. Putter & Tabby Smell the Roses (Paperback): $5.99
It’s back to school for Mr. Putter & Tabby!Dong! Dong! Dong! The school bell is ringing. The crispy fall wind is blowing. Mr. Putter wishes he could go back to school—even for just one day. Then he has an idea: How about a visit during show-and-tell with Mrs. Teaberry, Tabby, and Zeke? The teacher agrees, but there’s one problem. She and the students expect pet tricks. Will Tabby and Zeke be able to deliver? Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell marks the twentieth book in this beloved series a perennial hit since 1994.
About the Author
Cynthia Rylant is a Newbery medalist and the author of many acclaimed books for young people. She's well known for her popular characters for early readers, including Mr. Putter & Tabby and Henry & Mudge. She lives in the Pacific Northwest. www.cynthiarylant.com.
Arthur Howard created the lively illustrations for all of the Mr. Putter & Tabby books and has written and illustrated several picture books of his own. He lives in New York City.
"An amusing fall-flavored offering from the Mr. Putter and Tabby series that’s good for reading aloud or reading alone."--Booklist —