Mr. Putter & Tabby Smell the Roses (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 24 in the Mr. Putter & Tabby series.
- #4: Mr. Putter & Tabby Pick The Pears American Reading Company Edition (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mr. Putter & Tabby Toot the Horn (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #9: Mr. Putter & Tabby Paint the Porch (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #22: Mr. Putter & Tabby Drop the Ball (Paperback): $5.99
- #23: Mr. Putter & Tabby Turn the Page (Hardcover): $14.99
Mr. Putter wants Mrs. Teaberry’s birthday to be extra special this year. So how about a trip to the Conservatory to see the beautiful trees and plants and flowers? It will be heavenly. And it is! Mr. Putter and Tabby and Mrs. Teaberry and Zeke sniff the air. They smell the roses. They learn the plant facts. It’s the perfect celebration . . . until Zeke finds the banana tree.
The Mr. Putter & Tabby early reader series has been long beloved by children, parents, and teachers. This new volume is as funny and endearing as ever.
About the Author
Cynthia Rylant is a Newbery medalist and the author of many acclaimed books for young people. She's well known for her popular characters for early readers, including Mr. Putter & Tabby and Henry & Mudge. She lives in the Pacific Northwest. www.cynthiarylant.com.
Arthur Howard created the lively illustrations for all of the Mr. Putter & Tabby books and has written and illustrated several picture books of his own. He lives in New York City.
"Howard's pencil, watercolor, and gouache illustrations are amiable and expressive. A treat for fans of the Mr. Putter & Tabby series." —Booklist "There is a nice balance between intriguing text and creative pictures, making this a wonderful choice for developing readers. Fans of this beloved series will welcome this new volume into their collection and it will make an excellent choice for storytimes about pets and friendship." —School Library Journal —