Mr. Putter & Tabby Drop the Ball (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 22 in the Mr. Putter & Tabby series.
- #4: Mr. Putter & Tabby Pick The Pears American Reading Company Edition (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mr. Putter & Tabby Toot the Horn (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #9: Mr. Putter & Tabby Paint the Porch (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #23: Mr. Putter & Tabby Turn the Page (Hardcover): $14.99
- #24: Mr. Putter & Tabby Smell the Roses (Paperback): $5.99
Mr. Putter and his fine cat, Tabby, love to take naps — too many naps. What they need is a sport! Luckily Mrs.Teaberry and her good dog, Zeke, know of a baseball team they can join. It's not long before Mr. Putter is ready to play ball, but will his creaky knees cooperate? And can Zeke avoid wreaking havoc on the field?
Win or lose, this baseball team will never be the same!
About the Author
Cynthia Rylant is a Newbery medalist and the author of many acclaimed books for young people. She's well known for her popular characters for early readers, including Mr. Putter & Tabby and Henry & Mudge. She lives in the Pacific Northwest. www.cynthiarylant.com.
Arthur Howard created the lively illustrations for all of the Mr. Putter & Tabby books and has written and illustrated several picture books of his own. He lives in New York City.
"The artwork, done in pencil, watercolor, and gouache, is expressive and quite hilarious as Zeke wreaks havoc in the infield and makes an assist in the outfield. . . a good choice for advancing readers."
—School Library Journal
"A home run."