The Reading House Set 6: Introduction to Long Vowel Sounds (Boxed Set)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the The Reading House series.
- #1: The Reading House Set 1: Letter Recognition A-L (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #2: The Reading House Set 2: Letter Recognition M-Z (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #3: The Reading House Set 3: Introduction to Short Vowel Sounds (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #4: The Reading House Set 4: Short Vowel Clusters and Sight Words (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #5: The Reading House Set 5: Short Vowels and Reading for Fluency (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #7: The Reading House Set 7: Long Vowel Blends and Sight Words (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #8: The Reading House Set 8: Long Vowels and Reading for Fluency (Boxed Set): $14.99
The Reading House is a BRAND NEW LEARN-TO-READ PROGRAM that inspires kids to read with confidence! Perfect for ages 4-7.
With Set 6: Introduction to Long Vowel Sounds, children will begin to:
• Recognize consistent long vowel sounds and word families
• Blend consistent long vowel word families with initial consonants and digraphs
• Read sentences with sight words and consistent long vowel sounds for meaning
A new series of learn-to-read box sets perfect for at home or the classroom! Each set includes 12 leveled story books, an activity sheet, a classroom guide, and a progress sticker sheet. Every component of this program, from the voice, to the art, to the packaging, was designed to ensure maximum effectiveness AND fun!
About the Author
Marla Conn is a reading and literary specialist with a Master's of Science in Elementary Education and Reading. She has worked with HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, PRH, and many others, and is also the creator of the Dear Dragon Developing Readers, based on the work of Margaret Hillert. These leveled readers (A-D) enable emergent readers to build early literacy skills in decoding, fluency, and reading comprehension.