One Rough Man: A Spy Thriller (A Pike Logan Thriller #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Pike Logan Thriller series.
- #2: All Necessary Force (A Pike Logan Thriller #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #3: Enemy of Mine (A Pike Logan Thriller #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Widow's Strike (A Pike Logan Thriller #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Polaris Protocol (A Pike Logan Thriller #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Days of Rage (A Pike Logan Thriller #6) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #7: No Fortunate Son (A Pike Logan Thriller #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #8: The Insider Threat (A Pike Logan Thriller #8) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #9: The Forgotten Soldier (A Pike Logan Thriller #9) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #10: Ghosts of War: A Pike Logan Thriller (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #11: Ring of Fire (A Pike Logan Thriller #11) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #12: Operator Down: A Pike Logan Thriller (Large Print / Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #13: Daughter of War: A Pike Logan Thriller (Paperback): $9.99
The first Pike Logan novel from New York Times bestselling author Brad Taylor.
They call it the Taskforce. Commissioned at the highest level of the U.S. government. Protected from the prying eyes of Congress and the media. Designed to operate outside the bounds of U.S. law. Trained to exist on the ragged edge of human capability.
Pike Logan was the most successful operator on the Taskforce, his instincts and talents unrivaled—until personal tragedy permanently altered his outlook on the world. Pike knows what the rest of the country might not want to admit: The real threat isn’t from any nation, any government, any terrorist group. The real threat is one or two men, controlled by ideology, operating independently, in possession of a powerful weapon.
Buried in a stack of intercepted chatter is evidence of two such men. The transcripts are scheduled for analysis in three months. The attack is mere days away. It is their bad luck that they’re about to cross paths with Pike Logan. Because Pike Logan has nothing left to lose.
About the Author
Brad Taylor is the author of the New York Times bestselling Pike Logan series. He served for more than twenty years in the U.S. Army, including eight years in 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment–Delta, commonly known as Delta Force. He retired as a Special Forces lieutenant colonel and now lives in Charleston, South Carolina.
Praise for One Rough Man
“An auspicious, adrenaline-soaked rocket ship of a debut novel. Taylor’s protagonist, Pike Logan, is one rough man who is one bad dude—as a superhero, Pike ranks right up there with Jason Bourne, Jack Reacher, and Jack Bauer.”—John Lescroart, New York Times bestselling author
“Brad Taylor has created a feisty, devil-may-care hero in Pike Logan…A coiling plot, crisp writing, and constant braids of suspense make One Rough Man one exciting read.”—Steve Berry, New York Times bestselling author
“A fast and furious tale with a boots-on-the-ground realism....Pike Logan is a tough, appealing hero.”—Joseph Finder, New York Times bestselling author
“The deadly duel between Pike and the terrorists is both cerebral and graphically violent...[Taylor] brings such incredible realism and authenticity that readers feel like they are looking over the shoulders of a real antiterrorist operation.”—Library Journal
More Praise for Brad Taylor and the Pike Logan series
“Fresh plot, great action and Taylor clearly knows what he is writing about....When it comes to tactics and hardware he is spot on.”—Vince Flynn, #1 New York Times bestselling author
“Taylor has become one of the very best writers of thrillers with a military and special-ops background...Comparisons to Vince Flynn and Brad Thor are expected and not inaccurate, but Taylor is now in a class by himself.”—Booklist
“Slick, exciting action and credible complexity are the hallmarks of Taylor’s high-caliber thrillers.”—Library Journal
“Few authors write about espionage, terrorism, and clandestine hit squads as well as Taylor does.”—Houston Press
“Action packed....Those who prize authentic military action will be rewarded.”—Publishers Weekly