Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #4: The World Series Kids (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
Now batting third—book #3 in a brand-new early chapter book mystery series where each book is set in a different American ballpark!
It's spring break and Kate and Mike are off to Los Angeles to visit Kate's dad, a scout for the Dodgers. But all is not sunny in L.A.—strange things have been happening to Kate's dad. Pages have gone missing from his clipboard. He's gotten threatening phone calls. And he thinks he's being followed! Is someone after Mr. Hopkins's top secret scouting reports?
The L.A. Dodger includes a fun fact page about Los Angeles's Dodger Stadium.
Cross Ron Roy's A to Z mystery series with Matt Christopher's sports books and you get the Ballpark Mysteries: fun, puzzling whodunnits aimed at the younger brothers and sisters of John Feinstein's fans.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse, published in spring 2009, was his first book for children. He lives 15 minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts, with his wife, Alice; two sons, Steven and Scott; and a dog named Sam.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art in San Francisco at the Academy of Art University. This is his first project for Random House.