Mr. Putter & Tabby Pick The Pears American Reading Company Edition (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Mr. Putter & Tabby series.
- #7: Mr. Putter & Tabby Toot the Horn (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #9: Mr. Putter & Tabby Paint the Porch (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #22: Mr. Putter & Tabby Drop the Ball (Paperback): $5.99
- #23: Mr. Putter & Tabby Turn the Page (Hardcover): $14.99
- #24: Mr. Putter & Tabby Smell the Roses (Paperback): $5.99
It is fall and juicy things are growing in Mr. Putter’s backyard--apples, tomatoes, and pears. Mr. Putter dreams of all the juicy things he loves to eat, but most of all, he dreams of pear jelly. There’s only one problem--cranky legs keep him from climbing up to pick the pears. His ingenious solution will have young readers cheering him on.
About the Author
Cynthia Rylant is a Newbery medalist and the author of many acclaimed books for young people. She's well known for her popular characters for early readers, including Mr. Putter & Tabby and Henry & Mudge. She lives in the Pacific Northwest. www.cynthiarylant.com.
Arthur Howard created the lively illustrations for all of the Mr. Putter & Tabby books and has written and illustrated several picture books of his own. He lives in New York City.