Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #3: Subway Series Surprise (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Library Binding): $12.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
It's the eighth inning! The Missing Marlin is book #8 in our early chapter book mystery series, where each book is set in a different American ballpark!
Mike and Kate are in Miami visiting Kate's Uncle Oliver—and the Miami Marlins ballpark, of course! Uncle Oliver is in charge of keeping the new fish tanks at the ballpark fully stocked, but strange things keep happening. Kate swears she saw an endangered sea turtle in one of the tanks. Then some of Uncle Oliver's rare fish go missing, including his favorite, Marlin. Something fishy is going on in Miami!
The Missing Marlin includes several pages of "Dugout Notes," fun facts about Miami's recently built ballpark with its homerun statue, fish tanks, and swimming pool.
Cross Ron Roy's A to Z Mystery series with Matt Christopher's sports books and you get the Ballpark Mysteries: fun, puzzling whodunits aimed at the younger brothers and sisters of John Feinstein fans.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse, published in spring 2009, was his first book for children. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.