Join us for our publisher partnered virtual book launch with Brene Brown! Please note that this is a ticketed event - you must purchase a copy of Brene's new book, Atlas of the Heart, from us in order to receive the Zoom link to attend.
Your ticket includes admission to this exclusive event, a hardcover copy of Atlas of the Heart, and shipping and tax will be calculated a checkout.
- This is a ticketed event.
- You must purchase a copy of her new book, Atlas of the Heart, by Thursday, December 2nd at 3:00PM ET in order to attend. Purchasing a copy of the book is what gets you the ticket!
- You must pre-pay via our website to receive the link to participate, if you choose pay at store your order will be cancelled and you will not receive the Zoom link to participate.
- Attendees will receive the Zoom link at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- We recommend ordering ASAP in order to get your copy of the book shipped or available for pick up on pub day, Tuesday, November 30! If you order after November 18th, your book may not ship until the first week of December. If you choose shipping, we can reasonably expect the book to arrive in time for the holidays but we make no guarantees of pre-Christmas delivery.
Per the publisher, books may only be shipped within the United States and Puerto Rico. If you place an order for international shipping (including Canada), we will, unforunately, have to cancel it and will be unable to provide access to the event.
In her latest book, five-time #1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Brené Brown writes, “If we want to find the way back to ourselves and one another, we need language and the grounded confidence to both tell our stories and to be stewards of the stories that we hear. This is the framework for meaningful connection.”